Last week my class went to our regular library time. We were about to do a project where the kids had to take a digital photograph, load it into Word, and print it on the computer. Another class was finishing up and gluing their pictures to their projects. My class was trying to listen to the instructions from the librarian, but the other class kept talking. When I got back to my room, I found a stack of letters on my desk. The teacher of the other class made every kid write me an apology letter for being so loud and disrespectful. I wanted to share some of them b/c they are hysterical. I will type them with the spelling/grammar mistakes, b/c they are better that way!
Dear Mrs. Fowler,
I'm sorry for yelling why your class was doing a lesson. And i am also sorry for you having to come over to use and say stop three loud times.
Dear Mrs. Fowler
I am sorry that we were not being quiet I am very sorry & I shouln't have treated you like that you teach us for IC & we do really fun expiraments & activities I promice that I will never do again & it's not fair you class does nout get to do the activity too your really a great teacher I'm glad your my tutering teacher.
:)
1 comment:
Sounds like you put the fear of Mrs. Fowler in them! Hilarious!
Post a Comment