Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Saturday

On Monday I have to go back to work. There really aren't any words to express how I feel about this. I am so sad to be leaving my little girl and not being able to spend the majority of each day blessed by her precious smiles. I am also filled with anxiety over being a working Mommy. I'm not really sure how I am going to be able to juggle being a mom, wife, housekeeper, chef, and teacher. Most of the time I simply choose to not think about it, because thinking about it nearly sends me into a frenzy. So, this weekend is our last weekend before Mark and I return to work. Here is how we spent our Saturday:

We started the morning by attending Jake and Mallory's birthday party. I can't believe they are already two!

While there, Charlotte had a great time hanging out with the Williams.
She really liked chewing on Karson's hand!

Then we came home and played! Here is Charlotte on her mat . . .
and in the exersaucer.
Please keep us in your prayers as we make this huge transition in our lives.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey girlie, I definitely don't have any great words of wisdom, but I just want you to know that Charlotte is one very blessed little girl to have you as a mommy. I will continue to pray for you guys as you make this transition. Please know that I'm here anytime for a hug, listening ear, or whatever it might be that you need. We love you very much and sure had fun with sweet Charlotte today!

Kelli said...

Sweet Hattie, I will certainly pray for all three of you. I will pray for peace, comfort, and that you will see the blessings in this situation clearly. Good luck, and I can't wait to see more pictures of your little cutie!

Winters said...

I will be thinking about you tomorrow morning! I am praying for all three of you. You, and especially Charlotte, will do great! Good luck, Momma :-)

Alli said...

Sweet friend, I have been & will be praying for you. I know you'll do a great job of balancing it all. I love you!